New Blueprint: TX5
Our latest addition to a fine line of training products, TX5, is based on the Pareto principle. We’ve proceeded with an assumption: from a beginner’s standpoint, most new sites built for profit will be “practice” – despite all attempts to follow instructions closely.
As such, TX5 focuses on quantity over quality, a counter-intuitive approach we hope will be of interest to our customers.
- Based on the pareto-principle: “20% of the invested input is responsible for 80% of the results obtained.”
- Requires 5 domains to be built-out with several monetization methods.
- Advantages: topic familiarity required for the blueprint’s 5 sites means one of the topics may actually become a “favorite”, resulting in far better writing quality/design quality effort/domain name selection and so on.
How did we come up with the concept for TX5?
Most attempts at making a small income online are done without proper guidance. Even with guidance, mistakes occur. Builders are also unsure of themselves and make additional errors along the way – because they vacillate between methods and fail to comprehend how long it takes to rank a site, how much effort should be applied at which steps of the build (SEO, keyword research, competition research, for example).
33 Valuable Lessons for Affiliate Marketers:
We also took into consideration the frustration arising out of websites that simply cannot produce an online income. There are sites like that. Having several sites gives the builder a chance to try something else, instead of expending effort where Google or some other variable prevents the site’s growth.
Having a set of sites built on a familiar theme allows the builder to “set and forget”, while leaving the door open for, perhaps, one of the sites to get additional content updates at the builder’s discretion and interest(especially when there is no income rolling in, with motivation at its lowest).
Think of TX5 not as a blueprint for success, rather a blueprint to experiencing what can happen when you build several sites. Some seem to fail, others seem to bubble up to the top.
New Referral Program
We are preparing a new referral program for Greatwebsiteplans.com’s blueprint products. When it goes live, you’ll be able to sign up to be an affiliate. By promoting your affiliate links, you’ll be able to generate a commission and cash out at the end of the month.
For now, the backend is being prepared. Be sure to check in each week for updates on the referral program at Greatwebsiteplans.com or on Twitter!
We are opening a new services section for those of you who don’t have the time to research keywords and build sites. The two main services are Development and Research.
In Development, we will outright build a website for you with around 5-20 pages, depending on the package purchased. Quality writing, a great logo, domain name and files will be included in this service at any level.
- Development services: purchase a micro affiliate site to be built for you. Enter your affiliate ads when we transfer the domain and files to you. Click here to learn more
- Research services: we look into popular shopping categories on Amazon.com to begin our search for keyword themes with low competition in Google SERPS. Click here to learn more
If you have any additional questions about the types of services we provide, or wish to request custom websites, please click here.
That’s all for this week. Hope you all have a great weekend and see you here next week!