What is a Unique Selling Proposition and Do I need one?
A USP or Unique Selling Proposition is just that : What you uniquely offer that competitors don’t.
If you own a business, want to make a product or write a book – it can be very useful to know just what it is that makes your offer unique compared to the rest. Without a unique selling proposition, it is often unclear to your customers what kind of advantage they get from choosing your services or products over others.
- Determine what needs your customers actually have and how your product or service fits.
- Clarity for better converting pages: Word your unique selling proposition clearly and simply so that anyone can understand.
The Unique Selling Proposition Checklist PDF download is FREE. Please print it out and consider carefully what your offer is and whether it actually meets the needs of your customers and prospects. Then you can apply what you’ve clarified in the document to your marketing copy, branding and sales pages.
The free Unique Selling Proposition Checklist (.PDF) will help you to hone your unique offer for clarity and simplicity.
Want the FREE Unique Selling Proposition Checklist?
- WINDOWS: CTRL + P to start the print dialogue
- MAC: Command-P
- FILE RIGHTS: Link to and share freely without modification, resale not allowed.
- By using, viewing and/or downloading any checklists from Greatwebsiteplans.com you agree to the terms of our Legal Waiver and Disclaimer.
33 Valuable Lessons for Affiliate Marketers: