Why should you use a keyword analysis checklist before selecting your niche keyword?
Why should you use a checklist to assist in your niche keyword selection process? For a number of reasons:
– Discard low performing keywords and phrases that don’t have strong features on closer inspection of competition and other important details.
– Get a high quality, high volume traffic keyword
– Avoid investing into a niche that is already overpopulated.
– Get only the keywords that have a high chance to rank thanks to a consistent evaluation criteria.
– Using automated tools may not be effective at determining the chances of successfully attaining a page 1 position in Google.
To date, it is still good practice to optimize your website to be more easily located in Google search results. By using exact match phrases, or “niche keywords”, with poorly optimized competition or no competition at all, you may face a higher rate of success when building a niche website. The end result of patient, careful keyword analysis is, an easier time getting your niche website to rank on page 1.
We believe using a criteria of your own in combination with the keyword analysis checklist by GWP will allow you to have a cutting-edge process for identifying great niches.
Note: All the answers you provide to the criteria enclosed are to be used as indicators only. The more positive indicators for a given keyword, the better.
Automated KW research tools suggested: KWfinder.com (free / paid), Google Keyword Planner (free), Ubersuggest.com (free)
Preview of Page 1:
The free Keyword Analysis Checklist (.PDF) contains about 2 pages of questions to ensure the exact match keyword you are researching meets important criteria for successful niche keyword selection.
Get the FREE Keyword Analysis Checklist:
- WINDOWS: CTRL + P to start the print dialogue
- MAC: Command-P
- FILE RIGHTS: Link to and share freely without modification, resale not allowed.
- By using, viewing and/or downloading any checklists from Greatwebsiteplans.com you agree to the terms of our Legal Waiver and Disclaimer.