Below you will find frequently asked questions.
- What is an affiliate?
- What is a website blueprint?
- What is a website plan?
- What is passive income?
- How much does a blueprint or plan cost and what’s in it?
- How much money will my website make?
What is an affiliate?
In the simplest sense, an affiliate is a person who promotes the products of another company.
For every visitor an affiliate marketer sends to a website, they may receive a commission for a sale that is completed. There are a variety of advantages and rewards depending upon the affiliate program.
What is a website blueprint?
Blueprints contain many essential resources for building a fully monetized, passive income website.
Great for people interested in building their own website based upon interests, hobbies, job experiences and college education.
- Website blueprints are for the beginner, providing tutorials, plugins and resources to guide a beginner to the end stage website.
- Website blueprints do not contain low competition keywords, but they do show how to find great keywords easily.
- Website blueprints provide topic ideas and selection advice.
What is a website plan?
A website plan is a complete set of instructions and resources to build your own website from scratch in as little time as possible. Website plans are different from blueprints in that they are a set of ideas, keywords, article title prompts, site structures and other documents that will kickstart your next website build for profit.
- Website plans are for the advanced, while blueprints contain more fundamental tutorials to guide a beginner to the end stage website.
- Website plans contain low competition keywords, enabling an advanced site builder to begin building with far less research.
- Website plans are based on existing profitable websites.
How much does a website blueprint or website plan cost and what is included?
Our website plans and blueprints vary in price, depending on the package.
- Domain and hosting cost are not included in the price of any website blueprint or plan. You will have to purchase the domain and hosting services.
- Content costs are not included. The rate for building up the content of your site is the rate at which costs will add up. This variable cost is not paid to us but at your discretion, between you and your content creators, such as writers and graphic designers.
What is passive income?
Passive income means income that is generated through actions that occur without your active participation.
One such example is Pay Per Click advertisements, like Adsense, which generate passive income, say, for a cookie recipe blog.
The cookie recipe blogger wrote a few hundred great cookie recipes, and then forgot about the website. While they were away, the site generated money without any additional effort on the part of the website owner.
How much money will my website make?
Please read the earnings disclaimer.