Why do you need a due diligence checklist before buying a website?
Why should you have your own due diligence process for evaluating a website prior to bidding on it? For a number of reasons:
– Unravel scams, dishonest sellers and fraudulent schemes on website auction sites
– Get the best, most profitable and healthy website that’s just right for you
– Avoid buying a website built using poor link building practices that can endanger an online business
– Ensure every website passes your due diligence criteria
While bidding on website auctions is still a high risk investment, we believe using a criteria of your own to evaluate your selections can help to prevent many of the headaches and troubles that still ail most online website auctions.
Preview of Part 3:
The free Buying a Website Checklist (.PDF) contains about 10 pages of questions to ask the seller, yourself and others in your buyer’s due diligence process. If you apply yourself patiently to studying every site’s key numbers – such as the quality of links, the traffic data, income statements — your due diligence and decision making will be more precise, and we hope, will accurately be reflected by good auction results!
Want the FREE Buying a Website Checklist?
- WINDOWS: CTRL + P to start the print dialogue
- MAC: Command-P
- FILE RIGHTS: Link to and share freely without modification, resale not allowed.
- By using, viewing and/or downloading any checklists from Greatwebsiteplans.com you agree to the terms of our Legal Waiver and Disclaimer.
33 Valuable Lessons for Affiliate Marketers: